View Single Post
Old 16th January 2018, 05:41 PM
John Caswell John Caswell is offline
Super Moderator
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
Posts: 1,461
Default Re: Help needed Kit 88

Hi K,
I assume that this is a WAD Kit/Kat88 and not a WD 88VA but the same rules apply either way.
If the amplifier is an integrated version with a tape output then you can use this to feed the sub woofer amplifier directly as most sub woofer amplifiers have the necessary frequency contouring circuits built in.
If it is purely an amplifier then you can buy RCA "Y" connectors, sometimes called "two into one" which have two phono sockets and one phono plug (CPC in the UK sell them). The signal goes into one phono socket, the feed to the sub woofer into the other phono socket and the plug into your amplifier. That's it! You will obviously need two of these for stereo.

Reply With Quote