World-Designs-Forum  

Go Back   World-Designs-Forum > The Coffee Bar
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Coffee Bar Drop in for a chat or say hello if you're a new member!

Old 27th January 2018, 07:09 PM

Default tonbridge audiojumble

hello all,, Tonbridge any one going

dave
Old 27th January 2018, 11:22 PM

Default Re: tonbridge audiojumble

I just might dave if i can get cheap digs again, and depending on how many if any of my usual gang of mates will be there.

Got no intentions of buying any kit this time as I spent a bit in October. I generally go along for the crack these days, last couple or so years the real bargains have got very thin on the ground. The dealers hoover up the really tasty kit before the Public get a look in. And frankly the prices asked for 70's silicon tat beggar belief! I sold all of the stuff I brought along before opening, or should i say my pal who has a stall most years offloaded them for me and at a price i was very pleased to get although the guy who bought my old Arcam CD72 got a free Cd i forgot I'd left in the tray grrrr. Hope he likes obscure folk artists lol.
Andy.
Old 30th January 2018, 10:00 PM

hello all,, I will with the same chap as last time ,,think you are right re stuff
for sale andy its changed a lot since I first went, but I enjoyed it last time

one less cd then
Old 1st February 2018, 08:59 PM

I won't be at Tonbridge this time chaps.
Unfortunately a prior social engagement prevents me, and mrs nut won't be too pleased if I disappear for a weekend!
However this does mean there's money in the kitty for a visit to Bristol for the Hi Fi show at the Marriot. Mrs N will likely hook up with one of our many nieces there.
So if anybody is likely to turn up, most likely on the saturday as we'll be travelling down on the friday and I have to be home on the sunday as forst thing on the monday Nurse "Dracula" is removing blood samples from me............... echh.
Never been to a proper trade show before so it should be interesting. I'll be meeting up with a friend there too hopefully.

A