World-Designs-Forum  

Go Back   World-Designs-Forum > World Designs > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery Today's Posts Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General For anything else WD or hifi

Old 13th May 2018, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Dark Voice 336SE h/amp

Stuart

Well I am not into A/V ether just a TV amp and the headphones for my blue ray and standard DVDs when i dont want my speakers on

I do like watching live concerts of the like of Jeff beck at Ronnie Scots and others like Diana krall Nora Jones and peter green splinter group and many others

ON Netflix they do their own series and some good US stuff I have not seem before no good on the music side though that needs to be improved but hay for 7.99 a month for 1080p playback nothing wrong with that
Old 13th May 2018, 05:55 PM

Default Re: Dark Voice 336SE h/amp

Colin,
that's a good price, if your into classical then Mezzo is seriously good, the sound is HD. Needed to get a new box from Orange and they give a month free of all the pay channels.

There is a seriously good Franco/German channel - ARTE if you can get it via the net, definitely worth watching. Loads of excellent wildlife/cultural programmes in the morning and does lots of UK/US/European/Scandinavian films at night and from about midnight, lots of music as well. Saw the bi-op on Ginger Baker, he's very fond of the eff word but his drumming was good.

Made a big boo-boo when we lived in Galicia - the history of Flamenco, should have recorded it.

Should have gone to Sussex Uni to see Bowie/Pink Floyd/Sonny Terry& Brownie Mcghee - bollocks - too late now - so it goes.